Throne of Eldraine
Welcome to Eldraine—a storybook land of castles and cauldrons, of chivalrous knights and trickster faeries. But like the devious creatures and beguiling magic that lurk among the shadows, this world is not all that it seems. Join the five courts of the Realm on an epic adventure for honor and glory, or venture a darker path into the mysterious Wilds. Which path will you choose?
Brawl Decks are 60-card ready-to-play decks, all Standard-legal, and designed specifically for the Brawl format. There are four decks available, and each has seven Standard-legal cards not available in Throne of Eldraine booster packs.
Here’s how the Brawl format works:
- 60-card decks
- All cards must be Standard-legal
- No more than 1 of a given card (except basic land)
- 1 “commander”—a legendary creature or planeswalker that begins in the command zone and returns to it any time it leaves the battlefield
- Any mana symbol that appears on a given card must also appear on your commander
- Players start with 30 life
- Best played in groups of 3–5 players
- 60-card Standard-legal singleton deck (no more than 1 copy of a given card, except basic lands)
- 7 Standard-legal cards not found in traditional Throne of Eldraine booster packs
- 1 foil legendary creature not found in Throne of Eldraine booster packs
- 1 Life Wheel
- 1 Strategy insert
GREEN WHITE BLUE
Chulane’s magical storytelling conveys secret wisdom to all who hear it. Gather an audience of creatures and get tons of value from Chulane’s abilities, then send them forth to overwhelm your opponents.