Magic The Gathering: Zendikar Rising
Zendikar is a dangerous world of lethal risks where brave adventurers delve into ancient ruins in search of priceless rewards.
Prerelease: September 18, 2020
Set Release: September 25, 2020
Magic The Gathering: Zendikar Rising – Set Booster Display
Set boosters are the go-to for players who love to open boosters just for the fun of seeing what they’ll get. Just like Collector Boosters are for collecting and Draft Boosters are for drafting, Set Boosters are for opening packs to see what’s inside.
At least one foil in every pack. These can be any rarity, so this is one of several places where players can get a rare or mythic rare in a single Set Booster.
Chance of multiple rares. Between wildcard slots, the rare slot, and the foil slot, there a several ways to get more than one rare in a Set Booster.
Chance at The List. 25% of the time, instead of an ad or token card, Set Boosters contain a card from The List—interesting cards from anywhere in Magic’s history, printed as they appeared (including art, frame, and expansion symbol) plus a small Planeswalker symbol in their lower-left corner.
- 30 Zendikar Rising Set Boosters
Each Set Booster Pack Contains:
- 1 Zendikar Rising art card
- 1 Zendikar Rising full-art basic land
- 6 Zendikar Rising thematically connected commons and uncommons
- 1 Zendikar Rising “head-turning” card
- 2 Zendikar Rising wildcard rarity cards
- 1 Zendikar Rising rare or mythic rare
- 1 Zendikar Rising guaranteed foil card
- 1 token, ad card, or card from The List