Pokémon: Fossil Unlimited Booster Pack
One (1) Unopened & Sealed Booster Pack from Pokémon: Fossil, Unlimited edition. This booster pack is one of 36 that was obtained from a sealed box. This product has not been weighed. A video of the unsealing of the box was taken which can be seen below.
Note: This product and other product of this caliber are NOT kept in the store. They are only brought into the store once an order has been placed.
Terms for Sale
By purchasing this item, you agree to the following
- Payment must be placed online
- An email will be sent with pick up instructions after 1 business day. Order will not be available for pick up before the email is sent.
- This product is NOT available for shipping and must be picked up in store.
- This product may be inspected in store.
- We will not permit the product to be weighed as part of the sale. We have not weighed any of them.
- Sale is Final once the product leaves the store
Pokémon: Fossil Set Information
Fossil is the name given to the third main expansion of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. In Japan, it was released as Mystery of the Fossils, the third expansion in the Pokémon Card Game. It is based on Pokémon Red, Blue, and Green, featuring Generation I Pokémon and Fossil Pokémon. The English expansion was released on October 10, 1999, while the Japanese expansion was released on June 21, 1997.
Fossil was the final expansion to use the Galaxy Star Holofoil. Although the holographic pattern was changed to cosmos in the Base 2 release, cosmos holographic cards have been sighted. In the Australian release, the Unlimited print used red lettering for the word “Pokémon” instead of yellow on the relevant products of:booster boxes, booster packs, theme decks & theme deck cases. This was to help prevent counterfeiting. The non-holographic cards obtained from these red logo packs have a 1999-2000 copyright at the bottom of the card as well as a different card stock. Note that the holographic cards obtained from these red logo packs have the standard 1999 copyright at the bottom.
This information is provided from BulbaGarden