About this item
- A STANDALONE SURVIVAL GAME IN THE POSTHUMAN UNIVERSE: Play as a seasoned member of the Fortress' militia, sent out beyond the defensive perimeter to explore and hopefully reconnect with outposts the Fortress has lost touch with while searching for scavengable sites along the way.
- POST-APOCALYPTIC ADVENTURE GAME: Posthuman Saga is a competitive, tactical survival adventure, set in the world of Posthuman. Forge across a crumbled land where resources are spare and mutants roam the ruined mansions and forests alike.
- STRATEGY GAME: Complete various objectives that suit different characters and playing styles. Posthuman Saga has an emphasis on tactical choices on two levels - the journey expressed through an innovative modular tile map puzzle and the individual story and combat encounters.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: The game can be played in 3 modes: Solo, 2 to 4 players Competitive or Team Versus. It combines euro mechanics with a finely crafted story to create an experience that will challenge your system-busting skills while immersing you in a rich post-apocalyptic world.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Posthuman Saga is an exciting survival game for adults and teens designed for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 30 minutes per player.