Magic The Gathering: Zendikar Rising - Commander Deck
Zendikar is a dangerous world of lethal risks where brave adventurers delve into ancient ruins in search of priceless rewards.
Magic The Gathering: Zendikar Rising - Commander Deck (Sneak Attack / Land's Wrath)
Commander isn't only one of the most popular Magic formats—it's also how a lot of people learn to play. Zendikar Rising Commander Decks are designed to make learning Magic through Commander a great experience for those new players.
These decks are the perfect on ramp for folks diving into both Commander and Magic in general, taking the place of Planeswalker Decks for Zendikar Rising.
- BATTLE YOUR FRIENDS. Commander is a different way to play Magic: The Gathering. It's all about legendary creatures, big plays, and battling your friends in epic multiplayer games.
- 100-CARD READY-TO-PLAY DECK. Designed as an introduction to Commander, this deck is ready-to-play right out of the box, without sacrificing the richness and depth that made Magic iconic.
- THREE CARDS PRINTED FOR THE FIRST TIME. This Commander deck debuts three cards, plus it's loaded with reprints to kickstart your Commander experience.
- EXPLORE ZENDIKAR. On Zendikar, danger is the norm: wild terrain, cunning predators, and "the Roil"—violent ripples of change—all make life precarious and full of adventure.
- CONTENTS: 1 ready-to-play deck of 99 Magic: The Gathering cards, 1 foil commander card with alternate art, 10 tokens, 1 reference card, 1 deck box (can hold 100 sleeved cards), 1 life tracker